At CAT5, we are dedicated in providing IT Support and IT Consultancy for small and medium businesses. We pride ourselves on offering a personalised level of service which can not be matched by our larger competitors.
We are based in London and provide support for all the local boroughs within the Capital. Our way of doing business is to approach each client as unique, working with you, we gain an understanding of your Business IT Support needs and priorities which enables us to deliver custom built IT Services.
Our experienced and qualified engineers have been delivering quality IT Support and services for over 10 years for corporate businesses both large and small. With this in mind there really are not many scenarios or technology's we have not seen or experienced in this time.
If you are looking for a IT Support and consulting in London then look no further. With our history of success come and see why our customers achieve so much with their IT infrastructure.
- Reliable and stable
- Have a good reputation
- Have existing customer references
- Technically capable
- Financially stable
- Have Project Management experience
- Committed to quality
- Enthusiastic to work WITH you to achieve YOUR objectives
CAT5 IT Support Services have been specifically designed for SMEs and corporate businesses and deliver a high-quality and cost-effective solution that can meet all your support needs.
CAT5 IT Support Services have been designed to take care of all your requirements. From a one-off break fix incident for your PC or server through to a comprehensive support agreement with 24X7 remote monitoring and specialist advice, we have a support option that will meet any company's requirements.
- offers proficient support in areas from network planning to server configuration for small and medium business networks.
- provides quality solutions, services and IT support for SME’s.
- is an IT support and services company specialising in building and maintaining Information Technology infrastructures.
- are a Microsoft Certified Partners.
- conforms to Accredit IT UK standards